We know that there are some who will feel more comfortable continuing to worship at home for the time being. Please know this is PERFECTLY fine! Service will still be live streamed to the Website, Facebook and Youtube. We want everyone to feel a part of SCC whether you are worshipping with us in person or at home.
Please attend online if:
- You are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you are in a high-risk group.
For the months of July and August our in-person services will be at the Embassy Suites (8100 Loisdale Rd, Springfield, VA 22150).
For those who will be joining us in-person, below is a list of some changes that you will notice.
We are doing our best to comply with state guidelines.
- Our meeting space will be at 50% capacity. To keep us at the correct amount of people, you will need to sign up to reserve your spot.
- There will be no in person children's ministry at this time. We will continue to have online services for the kids. Please keep a look out for an email from Nicki our awesome children's director.
- Your children must remain with you at all times.
- Masks are required to be worn. We will have extras if you forget yours.
- There will be no coffee or water served. But please feel free to bring a cup of coffee or water with you.
- We have spaced out our chairs and rows to create 6 feet of distance between families.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Hotel will properly disinfect the room, including the chairs, prior to service.