Keep Up To Date
- Men Zoom Bible Study at 6am.
- Kids Chat - 6pm (monthly)
All Zoom links will be sent out through WhatsApp groups and email. If you need one of the Zoom links you can email Cindy at email@example.com.
- Prayer Zoom Call - Thursdays at 9am
Help bless a family this Thanksgiving with a Thanksgiving Box. Fill a sturdy box with the items listed below. Boxes need to be brought back to the church no later than Sunday, November 22nd. Items to be included in the boxes are:
- 1 bag of apples or oranges
- 1 bag of potatoes
- 1 bag of onions
- 1 box of stuffing (no bags)
- 1 package or can of gravy (no jars)
- 2 pound bag of rice
- 2 boxes of pasta
- 1 large container of pasta sauce (no glass jars)
- 1 bottle of oil
- 1 brownie mix or cake mix with frosting
- 1 box of cereal
- 1 box of kids snacks (8 count)
- $25 grocery gift card from Food Lion (closest store to LCAC families) Grocery gift cards should be kept separate with the dollar amount noted on the card.
WhatsApp – If you are not a part of the Parents of Children, Youth, Ladies or Men’s WhatsApp group, please let us know to add you. This is a daily way to keep connected with prayer, praises, words of encouragement, and yes, lots of laughs.
Text – If you are not receiving the texts from SCC, please let us know so we can get you added. Text messages from SCC come from this number: 833/439-9251.
SCC has a membership too rightnowmedia.com which has over 8,000 Bible Study videos for kids, teens and adults and it is all free for you. If you would like a login please click here. Watch for an email from Right Now Media in your inbox. You can also download the Right Now Media app for your phone or Apple TV.
Care Groups and teams will be meeting through video conference calls. We wanted to give you a heads up that we use the Zoom App to do this. When a meeting is set up you will receive a link to access your meeting/care group. Click the link and then follow the instructions that follow.