7pm on February 23rd on Zoom. Sign up here.
What you can Expect!: To have fun! To learn how SCC started. To know better what we believe, and to be challenged to grow and take ownership of your church. There will be an opportunity (no pressure) to sign the SCC Membership Covenant at the end of our class.
Check out more details and sign up at https://southcountycares.org/connect/care-groups
- Intentional Parenting on Zoom at 5pm (Casper/McCann)
- The Power of Change (Ladies) at 6pm on Zoom (Huggins)
- From this Day Forward (Couples) on Zoom at 7pm (Maxey)
- Galatians on Zoom at 7pm (Call)
- Leadership Strategies (Men) in Springfield at 7pm (Cullen) (every other Tues)
- The Book of John (Men) in Zoom at 6am (Ron)
- Love Like That (Ladies) on Zoom at 10am (Ron)
- Legacy Journey on Zoom at 7pm (St. Thomas)
- Financial Peace University in Springfield on Zoom or in person (Thibodeau)
WhatsApp – If you are not a part of the Parents of Children, Youth, Ladies or Men’s WhatsApp group, please let us know to add you. This is a easy way to keep connected with prayer, praises, words of encouragement, and yes, lots of laughs.
Text – If you are not receiving the texts from SCC, please let us know so we can get you added. Text messages from SCC come from this number: 833/439-9251.