If you don't currently have a password to watch the Kids Church Online please email Nicki and she will get you set up.
RevelationMedia and Catalyst Movies are making this opportunity available for free, for a limited time. Simply click here to register to watch right now.
The Pilgrim’s Progress, based on John Bunyan’s timeless allegory, is filled with creative characters like Giant Despair, Worldly Wiseman, Evangelist, Legality, the Good Shepherd, and whimsical worlds like the Forbidden Forest, Swamp of Despondency, and Vanity Fair. Viewers follow Christian Pilgrim on his journey to rid himself of a dreadful burden on his back and find the Celestial City, which is ruled by a good and faithful King! However, he must stay on the straight path, and when he doesn’t, the most interesting and dangerous adventures ensue.
Nursery age 0-1 and Early Preschool age 2-3
Using the Sunlight Kids curriculum, one main idea is repeated for the kids per month.
January - Jesus and the Sick Boy
February - Jesus Loves the Children
March - Little Boy Who Shared His Lunch
April - Heaven is a Happy Home
May - God Made Everything
June - Noah
July - Moses
August - Samuel
September - Elijah
October - Daniel
November - Jonah
December - Baby Jesus
4 and 5 Year Olds
The children are taught about God's story from the Bible. The church is a key part of God's story! During this unit the children will discover we can help others and tell them about Jesus, just like the first church did. . .
- Unit 1 - Courage of the Fun Factory (Noah, Daniel, Joshua, Esther)
- Unit 2 - Friends of the Bible (Ruth and Naomi, Andrew and Jesus, David and Jonathan, Jesus and His Disciples)
- Unit 3 - The Wonder Room (The Disciples Listen, Jonah, One Leper Says, "Thank You", The Good Samaritan Helps, Making Right Choices)
- Unit 1 - The Artrageous Art Studio (Creation: A Happy Day, Disobeying: A Not-So-Happy Day, God Keeps His Promises, Brothers Forgive One Another)
- Unit 2 - The Great Safari (Moses and the Burning Bush, Moses and the Ten Commandments-Loving God, Moses and the Ten Commandments-Loving Others, Moses and the Two courageous Spies)
- Unit 3 - Diggin' Doug (God Hears Hannah's Prayer, David, the Shepherd King, God Takes Care of Elijah, A Servant Girl Help Naaman)
- Unit 1 - God News of Great Joy (Angels Tell the Good News, Celebrating Together, The Shepherds Tell Everyone, Jesus' Birth in Bethlehem, Thank You, God, for Baby Jesus)
- Unit 2 - Jesus' Family and Friends (Jesus Grows Up, Jesus' Family and Friends Go to a Wedding, Jesus Visits His Friends Mary and Martha)
- Unit 3 - Yippee Ti Yi Yo - Jesus Can Do Anything (Jesus Raises His Friend Lazarus, Jesus Heals the Centurion's Servant, Jesus Stops the Wind and the Waves, Jesus Gives Sight to the Blind Bartimaeus,
- Unit 1 - Discovering the First Church - Part 1 (The First Church Learned About God, The First Church Worshipped God,
- Unit 2 - The Greatest Story Theater (A Parade for Jesus, Jesus is Alive, Jesus Joins His Friends for Breakfast, Jesus Goes to Heaven)
- Unit 3 - Discovering the First Church - Part 2 (The First Church Told Others About God, Helping Others at Church)
- Unit 4 - The Church Grows (Saul's Conversion, Peter Escapes from Prision, Barnabas Encourages Others, Small Group Celebration)
(age 6 to 6th Grade)
Theme: Shout Out: Let 'em Know You're Thankful
Gratitude is letting others know you see how they've helped you.
Week One: 1 Thessalonians 5:18 - Give thanks no matter what happens
Say This: You always have something to be grateful for.
Week Two: 2 Samuel 6:12b-22a - David Dances
Say This: Celebrate what God has done.
Week Three: Luke 17:11-19 - Jesus Heals 10 Men
Say This: Say thank you,
Week Four: Matthew 20:1-15 - The Story of the Workers in the Vineyard
Say This: Adjust Your Attitude
Week Five: 1 Corinthians 11:23-26, Exodus 12 - Lord's Supper/Last Supper
Say This: Get in the habit of being grateful
Remember This: Give thanks to the Lord, because He is good. His faithful love continues forever. Psalm 136:1 NIrV
Theme: Simply Christmas: No Assembly Required
Christmas is celebrating Jesus, God's greatest gift.
Week One: Isaiah 9:6 - Jesus Is Promised
Say This: We can have hope because God keeps His promises
Week Two: Luke 1:26-56 - Gabriel Appears to Mary
Say This: You can have joy because God has a plan for you.
Week Three: Luke 2:1-7 - Jesus is Born
Say This: God loved us so much that He gave us a Savior
Week Four: Luke 2:8-20 - Shepherds Visit
Say This: God's peace is for everyone.
Remember This: "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you. He is the mEssiah, the Lord." Luke 2:11, NIrV