If you don't currently have a password to watch the Kids Church Online please email Nicki and she will get you set up.
RevelationMedia and Catalyst Movies are making this opportunity available for free, for a limited time. Simply click here to register to watch right now.
The Pilgrim’s Progress, based on John Bunyan’s timeless allegory, is filled with creative characters like Giant Despair, Worldly Wiseman, Evangelist, Legality, the Good Shepherd, and whimsical worlds like the Forbidden Forest, Swamp of Despondency, and Vanity Fair. Viewers follow Christian Pilgrim on his journey to rid himself of a dreadful burden on his back and find the Celestial City, which is ruled by a good and faithful King! However, he must stay on the straight path, and when he doesn’t, the most interesting and dangerous adventures ensue.
Nursery age 0-1 and Early Preschool age 2-3
Using the Sunlight Kids curriculum, one main idea is repeated for the kids per month.
January - Jesus and the Sick Boy
February - Jesus Loves the Children
March - Little Boy Who Shared His Lunch
April - Heaven is a Happy Home
May - God Made Everything
June - Noah
July - Moses
August - Samuel
September - Elijah
October - Daniel
November - Jonah
December - Baby Jesus
4 and 5 Year Olds
The children are taught about God's story from the Bible. The church is a key part of God's story! During this unit the children will discover we can help others and tell them about Jesus, just like the first church did. . .
- Unit 1 - Courage of the Fun Factory (Noah, Daniel, Joshua, Esther)
- Unit 2 - Friends of the Bible (Ruth and Naomi, Andrew and Jesus, David and Jonathan, Jesus and His Disciples)
- Unit 3 - The Wonder Room (The Disciples Listen, Jonah, One Leper Says, "Thank You", The Good Samaritan Helps, Making Right Choices)
- Unit 1 - The Artrageous Art Studio (Creation: A Happy Day, Disobeying: A Not-So-Happy Day, God Keeps His Promises, Brothers Forgive One Another)
- Unit 2 - The Great Safari (Moses and the Burning Bush, Moses and the Ten Commandments-Loving God, Moses and the Ten Commandments-Loving Others, Moses and the Two courageous Spies)
- Unit 3 - Diggin' Doug (God Hears Hannah's Prayer, David, the Shepherd King, God Takes Care of Elijah, A Servant Girl Help Naaman)
- Unit 1 - God News of Great Joy (Angels Tell the Good News, Celebrating Together, The Shepherds Tell Everyone, Jesus' Birth in Bethlehem, Thank You, God, for Baby Jesus)
- Unit 2 - Jesus' Family and Friends (Jesus Grows Up, Jesus' Family and Friends Go to a Wedding, Jesus Visits His Friends Mary and Martha)
- Unit 3 - Yippee Ti Yi Yo - Jesus Can Do Anything (Jesus Raises His Friend Lazarus, Jesus Heals the Centurion's Servant, Jesus Stops the Wind and the Waves, Jesus Gives Sight to the Blind Bartimaeus,
- Unit 1 - Discovering the First Church - Part 1 (The First Church Learned About God, The First Church Worshipped God,
- Unit 2 - The Greatest Story Theater (A Parade for Jesus, Jesus is Alive, Jesus Joins His Friends for Breakfast, Jesus Goes to Heaven)
- Unit 3 - Discovering the First Church - Part 2 (The First Church Told Others About God, Helping Others at Church)
- Unit 4 - The Church Grows (Saul's Conversion, Peter Escapes from Prision, Barnabas Encourages Others, Small Group Celebration)
(age 6 to 6th Grade)
Theme: Rules for Life Play well. Finish strong.
Responsibility is showing you can be trusted with what is expected of you.
Week One: Matthew 22:36-40 - Greatest Commandment
Say This: Love God. Love others.
Week Two: Luke 12:13-21 - Bigger Barns
Say This: Share what you have.
Week Three: Proverbs 6:6-8 - Ant and Sluggard
Say This: Work hard.
Week Four: Matthew 25:14-30 - Parable of the Bags of God
Say This: Make the most of what you've been given.
Week Five: Ephesians 4:29 - Use Words Wisely
Say This: Use your words wisely.
Remember This: Suppose you can be trusted with something very little. Then you can also be trusted with something very large. Luke 16:10a NIrV
Theme: Super Fan: Cheer Each Other On
Kindness is showing others they are valuable by how you treat them.
Week One: Ephesians 4:32 - God Was Kind to Us
Say This: Be kind to others because God is kind to you.
Week Two: The Book of Ruth - Ruth and Boaz
Say This: Be kind to your family and friends.
Week Three: Matthew 5:41 - Go the Extra Mile
Say This: Be kinder than you have to be.
Week Four: Luke 10:25-37 - Good Samaritan
Say This: Be kind to people who are different from you.
Remember This: You are God's chosen people. You are holy and dearly loved. So put on tender mercy and kindness as if they were your clothes. Don't be proud. Be gentle and patient. Colossians 3:12 NIrV
Theme: Bake Off: It's Worth the Wait
Patience is waiting until later for what you want now.
Week One: Luke 2:25-35 - Simeon Waits for the Messiah
Say This: When you have to wait, remember God is with you.
Week Two: Exodus 32:1-35 - Golden Calf
Say This: When you have to wait, remember what's true.
Week Three: Genesis 25:24-34 - Esau's Impatience
Say This: If you don't wait, it could cost you.
Week Four: Matthew 21:1-11 - Palm Sunday
Say This: You can celebrate even the you'r waiting.
Remember This: Wait for the Lord. Be strong and don't lose hope. What for the Lord. Psalm NIrV