30 days to unite in prayer with believers across the nation!
Sunday, June 5th
- Pray for a great move of God. An estimated 6% of Americans have a truly biblical worldview. Many Christians don’t know how to carefully look at life through a biblical lens.
Monday, June 6th
- Pray for spiritual awakening. In the United States, 41% of the population believes the Bible, the Koran, and the Book of Mormon all express the same divine truths.
Tuesday, June 7th
- Pray for spiritual clarity. Among Americans who claim to embrace a biblical worldview, many also believe reincarnation is possible - and that Jesus is not the only way to salvation.
Wednesday, June 8th
- Pray for America’s millennials (age 24-40). Although a majority identify as Christians, only 2% hold a biblical worldview.
Thursday, June 9th
- Pray for American’s Gen Z (age 9-24). Among American teenagers, 40% claim no religious affiliation.
Friday, June 10th
- Pray for healing from emotional and mental distress. Recent statistics show steeply rising levels of depression, anxiety, and other very serious problems.
Saturday, June 11th
- Pray for stability among your Americans. Emergency room visits for mental health crises among 12 to 17 year olds increased 31% during the pandemic. May Jesus - the Author of life - protect that which the enemy is seeking to destroy.
Sunday, June 12th
- Pray for an increase of courage and peace rooted in Jesus. “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever” (Psalm 73:26 NIV).
Monday, June 13th
- Pray for hope. As the pandemic and related difficulties continue, many are hopeless, searching, and in need of the anchoring love of Jesus.
Tuesday, June 14th
- Pray for victory over life-controlling addictions. Over the course of the past few years, overdose cases have dramatically increased.
Wednesday, June 15th
- Pray for leaders and those in authority - that they will know Christ and make decisions based on His leading.
Thursday, June 16th
- Pray for unity. A survey of people in 17 nations found Americans the most likely to report their country was split along partisan and racial lines.
Friday, June 17th
- Pray for the marginalized, for whom Jesus cares deeply. The pandemic brought to light many racial and economic disparities. May the Holy Spirit help the Church lead the way in grace-filled reconciliation.
Saturday, June 18th
- Pray for the imprisoned, of which each one is in urgent need of Jesus. Currently, two million people are incarcerated in the U.S.
Sunday, June 19th
- Pray for pastors, missionaries, and other church leaders, staff, workers, and volunteers. May they be sustained as they help unite and restore communities.
Monday, June 20th
- Pray for repentance. Injustice, idolatry, and divisiveness do not honor God. Pray for repentance and a turning from sinful ways.
Tuesday, June 21st
- Pray for healing. Wounds caused by broken and sinful behavior can be healed through the Holy Spirit’s intervention.
Wednesday, June 22nd
- Pray for churches. The local church is the backbone of healthy community and provides a plan for prayer and action.
Thursday, June 23rd
- Pray for urban centers. About 83% of Americans live in urban areas. The cities of the nation are a vast mission field.
Friday, June 24th
- Pray for rural communities. Healthy, growing churches are as needed in rural communities as in urban centers.
Saturday, June 25th
- Pray for American families. The traditional family - father, mother and children - is under attack.
Sunday, June 26th
- Pray for women in America. Amid many challenges and in many different situations, may each woman find restoration, courage and strength in Jesus.
Monday, June 27th
- Pray for men in America. May each man be convicted to live every facet of life in ways honoring to Christ and others.
Tuesday, June 28th
- Pray for children in America. Children have suffered with family stresses during the pandemic as well as social isolation and educational disruptions. Pray for each child to be protected, and to come to know Jesus while they are young.
Wednesday, June 29th
- Pray for students. Our nation’s campuses are very strategic missions fields. Pray for students who will faithfully live biblical truth and boldly share the love of Christ.
Thursday, June 30th
- Pray for intercultural relationships and outreach. Our nation is called home by many diverse people groups who speak hundreds of languages.
Friday, July 1st
- Pray for righteousness of thought and action on a national scale. “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14:34 ESV).
Saturday, July 2nd
- Pray that the United States will be strong in global leadership and move other nation’s toward righteousness. “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord” (Psalm 33:12 NIV).
Sunday, July 3rd
- Pray for the U.S. to acknowledge God. We cannot hope to be blessed as a people without honoring God.
Monday, July 4th
- Pray for God to bless America - and for the protection of religious freedom in boldly proclaiming the gospel! As “one nation under God,” we need the Lord’s guidance and blessing today as never before.